Exploring where life and story meet!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

A thesis I did not write!

I have found a book that sums up what this blog is all about, so hereafter I shall never have to blog again, but rather once a week shall simply refer you to said book.  It is by Ravi Zacharias, a man I greatly respect as a speaker and apologist, perhaps the closest thing we have to a living C.S. Lewis, and is all about 'Recapturing the Wonder,' and is very refreshing and exciting for those currently feeling life or faith rather lukewarm at the moment, and I shudder at the thought of being tepid!  I have not read a great many of his books, though the topics are all useful and interesting, I much prefer to listen to him as he is quite engaging.  His writing is straightforward and interesting, but do not expect C.S. Lewis style writing, though perhaps the intellectual acuity and commonsense are there, the writing style is different, but still very much worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment